Low lying areas of Cairns were flooded for the second time in as many weeks. The locals did what anyone would do. They blamed the council for inadequate drainage.
Beautiful cartoon, Circusmouse. We wondered what had happened since you disappeared fron cairnsblog. There were no comments or anything about this new site. Why was that?
Thanks. I like this one, too. Poor wallabies. Life just isn't like it used to be. As for what happens on cairnsblog, I can't tell you because I don't have a clue. You'll have to ask Moore himself.
This is my second attempt to post this, after it was removed before:
Lanterns, I think you will find that CircusMouse CAN tell you the full reason why he ceased publishing his cartoons on my CairnsBlog - and it had nothing to do with me at all.
He decided to because he "was unhappy being tainted with those that made comments about the cartoons."
That is the only explanation he gave me and decided to stop publishing - at less than a week's notice. Shame, he had a 1,000+ audience there every Friday morning, and a raft of loyal followers.
Although he never received a remuneration from me for his work (and nor do I from CairnsBlog), he gained a great deal of exposure and a big regular appreciative audience.
His work also complimented the many other issues that I write about and added to the variety and mix that a comprehensive Blog offers it's readers.
Beautiful cartoon, Circusmouse. We wondered what had happened since you disappeared fron cairnsblog. There were no comments or anything about this new site. Why was that?
ReplyDeleteThanks. I like this one, too. Poor wallabies. Life just isn't like it used to be. As for what happens on cairnsblog, I can't tell you because I don't have a clue. You'll have to ask Moore himself.
ReplyDeleteI almost forgot. How did you find this site anyway?
ReplyDeleteSomeone from council, hehehe....can't say who.
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Someone from council has a sense of humour? There's hope yet.
ReplyDeleteThis is my second attempt to post this, after it was removed before:
ReplyDeleteLanterns, I think you will find that CircusMouse CAN tell you the full reason why he ceased publishing his cartoons on my CairnsBlog - and it had nothing to do with me at all.
He decided to because he "was unhappy being tainted with those that made comments about the cartoons."
That is the only explanation he gave me and decided to stop publishing - at less than a week's notice. Shame, he had a 1,000+ audience there every Friday morning, and a raft of loyal followers.
Although he never received a remuneration from me for his work (and nor do I from CairnsBlog), he gained a great deal of exposure and a big regular appreciative audience.
His work also complimented the many other issues that I write about and added to the variety and mix that a comprehensive Blog offers it's readers.