
The Federal Government announced yesterday it has put it's Emissions Trading Scheme on hold for a year, citing the bad economy as the reason for this.
Well, I'm back after a little break. Actually I've been busy working with some like minded people on a new publication that is only available in Cairns at the moment. It's a minizine and it's called FEZ. There is also an online version at www.fezminizine.com. Check it out. It was good doing something different as I had reached a low point brought on by the extremely childish nature of local politics and it's followers. Recent events had reached such staggering heights of hypocrisy and idiocy, that to make cartoons about them was just too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel, which gets boring pretty quickly. In fact it was quite depressing. Anyway, enough of that. Batteries are recharged. Hit it!
***
Well, I'm back after a little break. Actually I've been busy working with some like minded people on a new publication that is only available in Cairns at the moment. It's a minizine and it's called FEZ. There is also an online version at www.fezminizine.com. Check it out. It was good doing something different as I had reached a low point brought on by the extremely childish nature of local politics and it's followers. Recent events had reached such staggering heights of hypocrisy and idiocy, that to make cartoons about them was just too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel, which gets boring pretty quickly. In fact it was quite depressing. Anyway, enough of that. Batteries are recharged. Hit it!
No comments:
Post a Comment