Friday, March 23, 2012

Circusmouse: Profound Unfound


In my electorate, there are only 3 candidates. I've had numerous leaflets and flyers through the letter box from Labor and the LNP, yet nothing from the Greens. In fact, I didn't even know the name of the Greens candidate, nor what he (yes, the candidate is male) looks like, until I went on to the Greens website an hour ago. The Greens, I think, seem to have a strategy whereby they campaign by telepathy, or some version of osmosis. I've seen ONE corflute for the Greens, lonely, in the garden of a house up the street. Anyway, the candidate's page on their website was vacuous and uninspiring, like his heart is not in it at all. Today's cartoon reflects their anonymity and their lack of presence, which is not what you need in politics today. Social media doesn't count. Good luck tomorrow everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment